For a growing community in digital trust industry and cybersecurity. We are looking for a project support officer. Reporting to the program manager, she /he is expected to play an active role in this community. The Foundation EPFL Innovation Park (FEIP) works in partnership with the academic and industrial sectors, creating and providing agile community in digital trust and cybersecurity services for innovative and competitive advantage.
Your role as project support office manager is to promote, connect and network public and private actors in the Digital Trust & Cybersecurity sector in order to innovate, facilitate the attraction and development of talent, start-ups and set up collaborative projects between the partners.
Your job will include interacting and speaking with the providers as web agency and also founders of disruptive startups, investors that are fueling the industry growth, local ambassadors who are fostering the community.
What you'll do
- Support the program manager in the delivery of daily tasks, marcom, event tools and content.
- Produce content focused on the digital trust and cybersecurity community members, speakers and ambassadors for internal and external publications.
- Help animate the communities of workshops and a start-up acceleration program
- Update and match a database in digital trust and cybersecurity field (excel, csv...)
- Interface with the web agency and several providers to create the expected deliverables and thus facilitate and speed up the implementation of new tools.
- Highly reliable and organized professional, with at least 5 years of proven work experience
- Ability to deliver contents needed for a high level of range of projects (minute, presentation, briefing, memorandum) as well as in large-scale event management
- Impressive organizational skills, proactive, creative, having high quality standard; results driven
- Strong ability to dig up information on the web
- Good understanding of and alignment with digital trust and cybersecurity vision and mission
willingness to take over additional tasks as and when they arise
- Enthusiasm, passion, and a genuine interest for the field of marketing and communications
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to new tasks
- A good team player with strong collaboration, interpersonal and organizational skills, capable of dealing with people of various professional and cultural backgrounds, working under pressure and within tight deadlines
- A positive, proactive, and enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and French (German an asset)
- Strongly comfortable with digital and IT tools
- Qualification or experience management in marketing communications
- Strong experience in office organization (back office) and project management
- Proficiency in excel, ppt, social media, graphic design and web tools
- Valid working permit
- knowledge of the cyber security and digital trust environment is an asset
What we offer
The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies and gain valuable experience.
Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships
Continuous support and individual encouragement
Become part of a great team and work with us on our mission to support impact driven community
Start: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Duration: long terms with possibility of part-time position (80-100%)
Location: Lausanne. Also open to remote applications.
Our application procedure
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, any relevant work samples and references)
Fondation EPFL Innovation Park