Supply Chain Excellence Manager Cell Therapy
Celgene (a wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb) is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies, and a promise to always put patients first. At the core of that mission are the talented individuals who contribute their unique skill sets to help us drive innovation and deliver truly life-changing drugs for our patients. As we continue to pursue that mission, we're looking for talented professionals like you to join our team.
This role is part of the global Cell Therapies Development and Operations organization. We aim to create a trusted cell therapy experience and excellence in commercialization with a world class CAR-T supply chain. Our foundation is a culture where people can thrive.
You will be working cross-functionally with planning/scheduling, logistics, manufacturing, external manufacturing and other internal stakeholders to set-up optimal planning processes to support effective Supply Demand & Operational Planning.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Increase capability and maturity of the Supply Chain Organization with end-to-end planning landscape acting as Subject Matter Expert
- Execute projects and take active ownership of agreed deliverable, ensure the impact is measurable and realized
- Working with clinical R&D, commercial for process optimization
- Define EU key processes and integration into global processes (e.g. SD&OP)
- Set-up risk planning and mitigation process as part of global risk management process
- Define RACIs and Roles&Responsibilities for key processes
- Map and Align business processes and develop or adapt SOPs for CAR-T and legacy companies to ensure process consistency
- Co-ordination and optimization of product flows with relevant stakeholders
- Establish effective governance procedures to ensure communication flow
- Align on governance for SD&OP and include all stakeholders in planning process
- E2E view on process efficiency, with defined metrics
- Optimize planning processes
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Engineering, or another relevant field (Masters or MBA or additional SCM education eg. APICS)
- Broad Supply Chain Knowledge and at least 7 years experience in several supply chain areas; expertise in other areas (e.g. commercial, marketing, finance) is a strong plus
- Excellent project management skills, structured work approach and strong analytical skills, ability to summarize and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Operational and Tactical Supply / Demand planning experience
- Strong process orientation and interest to drive continuous improvement.
- Required written and verbal fluency in English language
- Strong negotiation, facilitating and communication skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to prioritize