Associate Director Launch Project Supply Chain Cell Therapy Europe
Celgene (a wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb) is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies, and a promise to always put patients first. At the core of that mission are the talented individuals who contribute their unique skill sets to help us drive innovation and deliver truly life-changing drugs for our patients. As we continue to pursue that mission, we're looking for talented professionals like you to join our team.
Come join Celgene for this unique opportunity to be part of a growing team building a leading edge Clinical and Commercial Cell Therapy (CAR-T) Supply Chain that serves our patients with novel CAR-T Therapies.
This role is part of the global Cell Therapies Development and Operations organization. We aim to create a trusted cell therapy experience and excellence in commercialization with a world class CAR-T supply chain. Our foundation is a culture where people can thrive.
The Associate Director, Launch Project Manager Supply Chain CAR-T is accountable to coordinate the launch projects for European CAR-T. In this to ensure the timely delivery and tracking of the launch readiness. Interact and communicate effectively with the global project teams and key stakeholders (quality, commercial, external supply, logistics) to keep the
launch project at track. Effective issue identification, escalation and management.
This role is based in Boudry, Switzerland and will require 20-30% of travel within Europe.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement and lead technical launch process and EU launch team to co-ordinate for CAR-T launch projects Europe
- Manage the Drumbeat in partnership with Global Teams and cross-functionally, to drive launch readiness and execution, to drive for discipline and adherence to master plan
- Monitor and measure team progress, ensure all actions are well identified, executed, chase workstream owner, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Keep track on all activities related to launching and commercialization to meet key deliverables
- Effectively communicate with the technical commercialization teams and further stakeholders, escalate in time gaps and risks and manage effective resolution
- Plan, schedule, manage and track all Launch Readiness Reviews in partnership with commercial, countries and global team
- Provide clear road map for timing of key activities and meetings
- Ensure after launch sustainability in growth by establishing post launch tracking dashboards
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- High organization skills with ability to multi-task several tasks in parallel
- At least 7 years experience in planning and coordination of product launches, experience in supply chain, expertise in other areas (e.g. commercial, marketing, finance) is a strong plus
- Degree in Project management, Supply Chain, Business Management, Engineering, or another relevant field (Masters or MBA or additional SCM education eg. APICS)
- Excellent project management skills, structured work approach and strong analytical skills, ability to summarize and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Proven experiencewith project work as a project manager
- Experience with complex decision and planning processes
- Change management experience
- Ability to rapidly solve problems and deal with organizational complexity
- Ability to prioritize and complete work with sense of urgency based on criticality
- Required written and verbal fluency in English language, other languages are a plus