(Junior) Budget Analyst - temporary
For one of our clients, an internazional company based in Geneva, we are recruiting a Bugdet Analyst for a temporary position. Responsabilities
- Analyse and improve existing budgets at cost centre level (with existing teams).
- Develop new budgets and forecasts at cost centre level (with recently formed teams).
- Centralize the budget information at team and centre level.
- Excel wizard with excellent accounting and budget management skills
- Remote working experience and tools
- Effective emotional intelligence skills and the capacity to quickly establish strong working relationships across multiple platform teams
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with outstanding time management skills
- 3 years' experience in a similar role within an international private company
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at