Executive Assistant and Office Coordinator
Our client, a global company with its European HQ based in Genera area, is looking for a dynamic and proactive:
Executive Assistant to the CEO and Office Coordinator
Indeterminate temporary mission with an immediate start
Main duties will include:
- Diary management for the CEO and leadership team.
- Booking internal & external meetings, lunches and dinners.
- Planning and booking local and international travel, accommodation, restaurants and client entertainment.
- Coordinating agendas and venues for monthly leadership team and offsite meetings.
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders on behalf of the CEO and leadership team.
- Providing support when necessary to other EAs and operations team.
- Helping drive business initiatives and long-term goals of the business forward.
- Scheduling key meetings throughout the year, putting agendas together and circulating all communication.
- Assisting with new business to include engaging, maintaining and developing relationships with key contacts.
- Ensure the leadership team are on top of all new business activity and being a champion of this.
- Taking minutes and prepping papers for board meetings.
- Monitor key business trends, articles and appointments with potential for new business.
- Support the onboarding process for new joiners and act as an ambassador for the business, helping to ensure all clients, suppliers and partners have the best possible experience of the business.
- 4 to 5 years experience in administrative support to top level managers.
- FMCG background is highly desirable.
- French mother tongue, English C2 level.
- Autonomous, extremely well-organised, proactive and resourceful to support a demanding CEO and her teams in the business day-to-day.
- Strong ability to prioritise duties, work under pressure and take initiatives.
- Detail-oriented and ablity to meet tight dealines.
- Higher education desirable.
- Excellent IT skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SAP would be strong asset.
- Available for a start in May 2020.
IIf this opportunity sounds like a perfect job for you, waste no time and send us quickly your resume in English, work certificates and copies of your diploma.