The Credit Risk Assistant will support the Head of Credit Risk for the Group Credit Risk reporting, credit risk reporting, credit assessments and will assists on various projects.
Credit Risk Assistant (M/W)
Our client is a well-established Commodity Trading company based in Lausanne area.
- Maintain and further enhance the Group credit risk dashboards and KPIs to report exposures vs counterparts, countries and portfolio
- Actively collaborate with the credit stakeholders in various office locations in order to gather and consolidate information and ensure all credit risks are duly reported (AR, MTM, etc)
- Support the Global Head of Credit Risk on projects and activities: improving and maintaining the credit risk data, day-to-day portfolio monitoring, proactively managing financial risks...
- Perform credit risk analysis on an assigned portfolio of counterparts and understand the risks associated with the transactions
- Master degree in Finance, Economics and/or computer engineering, IT
- 2 years of experience in the banking, financial or industrial environment
- Good project management skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Excel, Access, VBA, SQL, Power BI/Tableau)
- Self-starter with capacity to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Ability to manage independently own work flow and high level of initiative
- Strong communicator able to work in a global environment, dealing with various stakeholders
- Fluent in English, French or Spanish a plus
A position that the successful candidate will be able to grow thanks to good sense of initiative and consistent curiosity. Very nice perspectives in an international environment!