Technical Project Manager (limited) - Geneva
We are looking for a new Technical Project Manager for 18 months to support our team with new key projects. At this position, your role is to manage and deliver successfully technical projects from initiation to closing stages within timelines and budget, and ensure that project management framework and best practices are applied. Your tasks are the following:
- Lead key projects as Project Manager
- Maintain project management standards and procedures updated including milestones and decision gates over the project life cycle and the project Portfolio
- Support project managers from different functional line in project execution and in the application of project management tools
- Ensure timely and adequate communication to all relevant functions and according escalation as necessary
- Work with Project Managers to analyze actual performance against the project plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives
- Support the Head of PMO in the conduct of the Project Portfolio Governance’s set up
We are looking for a well-organized and solution-driven candidate, bringing the following profile:
- University degree in Engineering, Lifesciences, Scientific areas or similar
- 3 years’ Experience in the management of interdisciplinary projects in an international environment
- Previous experience in industry and/or academic (As pharmaceutical, Research & Development, biotech or food industries)
- Strong experience of stakeholders management
- French and English fluent both in written and spoken conversation
You have strong analytical way of thinking with the ability to quickly identify challenges and hurdles. Thanks to your solid negotiation and communication skills, you can easily influence and motivate people towards a common solution. Your positive working attitude enables you to motivate team members and to integrate within the company. You describe yourself as a creative person who identifies and proposes new projects, prepares project line outs, charters and requests.
If you are looking for a company, where you can apply your entrepreneurship skills, do not hesitate and apply!