Project Automation Engineer (M/F)
Contract: Permanent with AKKA
Starting date: Depending on the candidate
Languages: German (B2 min) and English is a plus
Prerequisite: Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Participate in the EI&C engineering of current capital projects
- Engineering team of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Preparing regulatory filing input to cGMP documentation
- Identify, recommend and implement "system" improvements in design, documentation, training, and parts procurement
- Scope development and basis of design
- System and field device evaluation and test
- Candidates are expected to have a BS or MS in one or more of the following: electrical -, automation or process engineering.
- Electrical engineering skills
- Experience in a cGMP environment
- Note: Working knowledge of Delta V preferred for this position.
- Must have strong communication (written/verbal) skills (German & English)
- Ability to communicate and work in a highly effective team environment
- Experience in aseptic processing / sterile manufacturing preferred
- Experience in computer validation and systems lifecycle development methodology
- Working knowledge of automation systems Delta V, PLC/SCADA, or other distributed control systems
- Experience in the EI&C field engineering part
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV at and I will call you to discuss it in more details.