Expert Engineer NVM Characterisation & Integration
EM Microelectronic-Marin SA is a company of the SWATCH GROUP (40'000 employees worldwide) specialized in the design and manufacturing of low power integrated circuits and electronic modules. The quality of our products and the know-how of our teams make us an internationally recognized semiconductor provider for applications in the watch industry, telecommunications, consumer products and automotive.
For our 8 inch SMIF waferfab in Switzerland (0.35-0.11um capability) in our Technology development and Integration Team we are looking for an
Expert Engineer in NVM Characterization & Integration
You will be mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Participate in definition and implementation of characterization set-ups and programs applied to NVM devices (embedded FLASH, EE and various OTP/MTP); run automated device characterization and analyze results
- Provide feedback to Process Integration to enable technology tuning and device-performance improvements
- Act as partner with design team in charge of design of NVM-IPs. Provide support for NVM-IP characterization and qualifications (definition and execution)
- Support product and yield engineering in monitoring of NVM related performances (yield & reliability monitoring)
- You have a solid experience in CMOS process integration and NVM devices characterization, based on a very good knowledge of device physics
- You have a strong experience with NVM-IPs characterization, testing and related reliability aspects
- Ideally you also like to layout yourself the best-suited test structures
- You like to work in a multicultural, international and highly technical environment
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a reliable team player.
To be successful in this position you need to have following experience:
- Master or PhD in Science or Engineering
- More than 5 years experience in the semiconductor industry or Ph.D. in related field with min. 3 years experience
- Relevant experience in NVM devices and IPs
- Good understanding of design and manufacturing environments
Fluent in French & English; written & spoken.
EM Microelectronic-Marin SA
CH-2074 Marin / Switzerland
Senior HR Business Partner