Do you want to work in a truly international environment? Be part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader in what they do.
Join our 24 month Graduate Program and help our clients in all sorts of challenges around their mobile employees' income tax and social security.
Graduate Program - Global Mobility Services
- Rotate through different areas of our Global Mobility Services practice and be exposed to everything we do
- Be responsible for different tasks including tax return preparation, payroll advice, consulting and account management
- Get to know our impressive client base of leading multinational companies headquartered in Switzerland and abroad, as well as KPMG colleagues from across the globe
- Benefit from substantial investment in your development through a mix of dedicated training sessions, on-the-job learning and client exposure
- Strong academic record (Master's or Bachelor's degree). We consider all academic backgrounds, not just business or law, the key is your desire to work in the environment explained above
- You are not afraid of change and have a deep ambition to succeed both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to not just work but to thrive in an international and multi-cultural setting
- Very good French and English language skills (minimum B2 level)
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.