For our Head Offices based on Vaudoises riviera, we are looking for an:
HR & Payroll Specialist
As a Payroll Subject Matter Expert, you will engage with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure best in class payroll processing. You will contribute to continuous improvement, working closely with HR Business partners.
- Coordinate salaries payments and bank transfer by working closely with the Head of Payroll
- Support on requests related to social insurances such as AVS, family allowances, accident insurance, sickness insurance, military insurance as well as maternity insurance
- Support your expertise with various HR/payroll data anlaysis
- Manage sickness and accidents loss of income indemnities, coordinating with HR BPs, and external insurances
- Coordinate taxes at source monthly statements to Tax Authorities, related bills handling and contacts with Tax Authorities
- Coordinate AVS monthly statements to Authorities, related bills handling and contacts with Authorities
- Implementation of tax and social security changes resulting from Cantonal regulations
- Support and coordinate the establishment of annual statements related to AVS, cross-borders, accident and sickness insurance
- Support and coordinate the establishment of annual salary certificates
- Support on payroll related accounts reconciliation
- Establish and improve payroll processes resulting from changes to legislation, internal regulations and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with the principles and policies of the Company and with the Swiss legislation on social insurances, family allowances, tax at source, etc.
- Be the point of contact to facilitate payroll troubleshooting for a wide range of payroll related questions.
- Bachelor’s degree or commercial apprenticeship with further education in HR (“HR- or “Payroll Specialist”)
- Experience in Swiss Payroll and personnel administration of at least 5 years in an complex, international environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- French is your mother tongue; you are fluent in English. Knowledge of Swiss-German/German is a plus.
- Metrics-driven mind,
- A strong team player capable of integrating diverse activities within an evolving environment; must be comfortable with change
- Strong interpersonal skills with global mindset
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Ability to work with multiple brands
- Customer oriented
- Strong collaboration skills
- Problem solving oriented