To strengthen our team in Romandie, we are looking for an Software Developer to work for the Medical Device industry.
As a member of the engineering team, the Software and V&V Engineer will be responsible for:
- The architecture, design, development, coding, debugging, testing, maintenance and verification of the software,
- Support the on-going projects and development activities,
- Gathering, understanding and analyzing product requirements and translate them into implementable design inputs,
- Delivering the software and system work packages and owns all the related phases of the software development lifecycle,
- Planning and executing Software Verification and Validation as part of software development projects,
- Authoring and maintaining technical documentation required for CE marking and FDA approvals in compliance with regulatory requirements,
- The continuous improvement of software quality, reliability and safety.
Master, PhD in Software Engineering with emphasis on medical engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in SW dev processes according Medical Devices Regulation and standards in US and EU
- Relevant experiences in software development and modular architecture design (UML, SOA, design patterns)
- Proficiency in C++, C# / VB .Net, SQL with expertise in multitasking, multithreading, object oriented programming,
- ASP .NET, MVC, Qt, WPF, Winforms,
- Entity Framework, hibernate,
- Web based responsive application development and testing, web services,
- Knowledge of data base management (SQL Server, NoSQL),
- Experience with Hospital Information System (HIS), E-Health, healthcare related standards (IHE, HL7, DICOM, etc.)
- System and Network administration (Windows Server, Hypervisor ESX, Firewall, etc.),
- Encryption technics, HIPAA, GDPR standard, Cybersecurity Framework NIST
- Expertise with service connectivity and industrial communication protocols (TCP/IP, WCF, CANOpen).
- Source version control (ex. SVN, GIT),
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Teamcity): Bug tracking systems, continuous integration frameworks,
- Unit testing frameworks,
- Experience with automated testing frameworks.
Languages: French as well as English.
- You know how to take initiative.
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- You value knowledge-sharing.
- You must have strong verbal and writing communication capabilities.
Ready to join?
We offer an exciting tailored career path for your professional and personal development within an international company. You will be accompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programs and intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving and results driven environment.
We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran!
ALTRAN Switzerland SA
Avenue de Rumine 13