ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
Manufacturing technology engineer
We are looking for:
A Team player, creative, curious and flexible person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills and showing autonomy and curiosity. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with good communication skills.
We offer you:
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Drive the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of ETEL production and control processes over their complete lifecycle
- Drive the continuous improvement of production logistics and costs
- Support troubleshooting of defects/malfunctions and define sustainable corrective action
- Make the processes meet the specifications and comply with the norms, the regulations and the internal processes
- Drive the concept and design reviews of production and control processes. Lead technical discussion with equipment suppliers
- Define the process flow and control plan
- Validate and qualify the technical solutions via experiments on new or existing products
- Write working instruction for production
- Contribute to R&D design and qualification
- Able to lead a technical team to resolve open issues
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in an Engineering field or 5 year experience in a company with similar products
- Good knowledge of statistical methods
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Material knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of the interaction between the specific discipline and other technical domains involved in the process development
- Able to propose multiple technical solutions and assess the corresponding pros/cons
- Able to understand the logistical and financial impact of processes and production flows
- Fluent in French. Able to write and present reports in English
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link:Apply Here!