We offer you the opportunity to join our Group Standards department (Group R&D organization), contributing to the creation and the development of this new role.
BPO PLM (Business Process Owner Product Life Management)
- Drive evolution, optimization and automatization of group-level Computed Aided Design (CAD) tool and end-to-end processes in partnership with Research & Development (R&D), Supply, Production and Logistic (SPL), and Service (Business needs), plus IT (Authoring tools)
- Ensure that the CAD end-to-end processes are connected with the group strategy
- Own the deployment of the CAD solution in a global and collaborative context
- Help grow maturity level of organization (e.g. trainings, process documentation)
- Work with key CAD suppliers to anticipate and influence feature evolutions
- Leader and expert in CAD tools, methodologies and deliverables for gathering requirements and modeling process flows
- Ensure a maximum business process standardization and harmonization among Business Units (BUs) in respective work area to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness
- Support group transformation programs and projects
- Documentation and ownership of CAD processes
- Perform analysis and document business processes leading to process change and/or system implementation
- Work with all relevant departments, Business Process Owners and Key Users to execute governance and to ensure process is respected
- You have a solid engineering background in mechanic or electro-technic design with ideally 10 years successful experience in a similar position in an international industrial environment
- University degree (Bachelor or Master in the field)
- Experience: CAD and its deliverables, PLM and SAP. Business transformations in global environment, CAD and PLM deployments
- End-to-end process knowledge from R&D design to production and service deliverables
- Good knowledge in product structure and configuration
- Project management
- Business process management knowledge
- Business standardisation
- You are a good communicator and you strongly perform in teams
- You have a structured and analytical mindset enabling you to efficiently drive and implement various projects simultaneously
- You speak fluently in English and French, German and/or Italian is a plus
- You can work at all level in the organisation
- Fit with our values: trust, respect, passion and performance
- Strong team player attitude
- You are open to travel to Bobst subsidiaries worldwide
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.