.Net Full Stack Software Engineer
#17081124 | 28 February, 2020POSTULERLocalisationFribourg Canton, Fribourg, SuisseType de postePoste fixeNombre
d'années requisesde 2 à 5 ansLangues requisesFormationCompétences
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a .Net Full Stack Software Engineer This role
is permanent position based in Fribourg Canton.
Your Role :
- Develops and maintains our engine diagnostic software suite: fat client application, web app, mobile app, back-end
- Participates in all stages of our engineering lifecycle (analysis, prototyping, implementation, testing,
commissioning, scale, maintenance).
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to produce software designs.
- Creates innovative solutions to meet our companys technical needs.
- Delivers tested and quality code that performs well.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code
comments and clear code both for the development team and End-User Population
Your Skills :
- 4-5 years experience in .NET software development with a significant experience with the last Framework versions
- In-depth knowledge of C#, design patterns, asynchronous programming.
o .NET Architecture, .NET related technologies and development methodologies.
RESTful API, Web API, Bootstrap).
o Using, deploying or managing Microsoft SQL Server or Mongo. Entity Framework using a code first methodology.
o Developing for iOS or Android mobile platforms using Xamarin, Objective-C/Swift and/or Android SDK.
o Experience with one or more cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS, etc.)
o Message-broker and MicroServices; prior use of RabbitMQ is a plus.
o Windows and Unix/Linux-based operating systems, web servers (IIS) and portal technologies.
o Working in an Agile development team.
o Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for developing software, including peer reviews and
o Familiarity with source control management concepts; prior use of Git is a plus.
o Familiarity with CI/CD concepts; prior use of TeamCity, Octopus or other CI/CD servers is a plus.
o Familiarity with a DevOps culture is a plus.
Your Profile :
- Engineering degree (BS or MS) in computer science with emphasis placed on software development, algorithms, data
structures, and object-oriented concepts. Experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Fluency in English and very good knowledge of French or German required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a strong ability to collaborate with subject matter experts
- Very good analytical and modeling skills, customer-orientation, be a valued team player as well as be able to work
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.