O365 & SharePoint Solution Engineer
O365 & SharePoint Solution Engineer
Are you an O365 & SharePoint Solution Engineer with 8+ years previous professional experience? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a UN Entity ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an O365 & SharePoint Solution Engineer to join one of their clients, a UN Entity, based in Geneva.
The O365 & SharePoint Solution Engineer will be responsible for performing administration tasks related to SharePoint Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive for Business for the Client and its customers.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the design, configuration and development of O365 products and SharePoint and associated .NET / SQL components.
- Prepare design and governance specifications as well as product policy documentation, as required
- Lead Microsoft solutions technical analysis and design including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing.
- Develop product functional and technical requirements and design documents and specifications based on business requirements.
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering O365 and SharePoint solutions.
- Be a senior technical resource and guide the project team as well as end users on important technological decisions, in relation to SharePoint and O365
- Act as the primary technical interface between the Project Team and managed service providers. Present oral and written reports defining designs, solution features, monitor usage trends, rapidly escalate risks and issues. Escalate system and process improvement requirements to other appropriate levels of management to ensure appropriate mitigation.
- Assist on designing on premise, SharePoint and SharePoint Hybrid solutions
- Assist on designing O365 and Hybrid solutions
- Manage standard administration activities for SharePoint Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive for business
- Develop PowerShell scripts for managing and automating the services
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced University Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience in managing large-scale IT development and implementation Microsoft O365 and SharePoint projects in complex environments
- 8 years of relevant professional experience, in technical design and support of global, distributed, corporate information systems
- Minimum 4 years working experience as SharePoint Online/ SharePoint/ OneDrive for Business Administrator
- Minimum 5 years of experience in solution design, development and architecture methodologies e.g. TOGAF
- Experience with Wide Area Networks and high-latency, low bandwidth links
- Sound knowledge of administering SharePoint environments in O365, on premise and hybrid
- Sound knowledge of administering SQL Server
- Sound knowledge in Cloud Technology especially in O365 and Azure
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
- Excellent working knowledge in English. Knowledge of French or Spanish will be an asset.
If you are a dynamic and motivated O365 and SharePoint Solution Engineer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch