This is a part time role 80% which is 4 days per week.
This is a long-term consulting mission.
Change Management Consultant part time
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational company.
- Good knowledge of change management methodology.
- A previous experience with IT infrastructure project migration is a plus (Office 365 or teams).
- Experience with impact assessment and risk assessment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholders management skills.
- Masters Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, independent and fast-learning personality.
- Fluent English.
- French or Spanish is a plus.
- You will join and support a challenging program with multiple streams and IT Project Managers.
- Be responsible for providing Change Management work such as internal communication.
- Realise impact assessment and risk assessment.
- Follow change management methodologies.
- Prepare documentation and improve processes for communication and internal marketing.
- Coach the people who will benefit from the projects.
- Manage and measure organisational impact.
- Help with visual/communication for the overall program.