Who we are:
FIVB is the international sports federation governing the sports of volleyball, beach volleyball and snow volleyball.
The role of FIVB International Transfer Coordinator is a full-time position within the FIVB Legal and Transfers Department. The FIVB is looking for a proactive and creative person with attention to detail to join its team.
FIVB International Transfer Coordinator
- To manage the daily administration and coordination of international transfers within volleyball;
- To have a comprehensive and complete understanding of the regulatory framework and the transfer manual related to international transfers;
- To assist and answer questions related to national federations, players and clubs in matters related to transfers;
- To monitor, track and support the redistribution of international transfer fees in accordance with the FIVB Financial Regulations;
- To administer the FIVB’s process related to homologation;
- To receive and assist in the evaluation of change of Federation of Origin requests;
- To assist the FIVB Legal Department in administrative matters related to legal affairs;
- To report to the FIVB Head of Legal Affairs and General Counsel.
- Qualification: University or similar degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in administration with experience in the sports industry and international transfers a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills to work as a team-player and to effectively work with people of diverse cultures;
- Clear track record of being able to prepare and formulate quality legal documentation;
- An ability to develop and formulate legal solutions within a short period of time;
- Fluent level in English, French and Spanish both in oral and written communications with another language a plus;
- Ability to handle and prioritize a large workload with a proactive and collaborative approach;
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)