To join a prestigious FinTech company, we are looking for an ETL Developer.
- Analyse, monitor and develop existing SSIS based processes and SQL Server data warehouse that can fulfil business / solution needs
- Develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Translate requirements for BI and Reporting to Database and reporting designs
- Understand data transformation and translation requirements and which tools to leverage to get the job done
- Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues
- Test and clearly document implementations
- Interact with a variety of developers, data specialists, BA and the management team.
- Participate in other IT/ risk/ quant related projects
Your profile ?
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and SSIS platform
- Wide-ranging experience troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Understanding of concepts, frameworks and benefits of NoSQL databases and multi-clustered databases (SaaS)
- A complete role in a fast growing company
- An attractive salary and benefits
- A very stable team with strong relationship and sharing
- An exciting technical environment and career progression
- A great balance between personal and professional life