Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant
Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant (Private Sector Engagement)
Are you a Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant with a background in private sector engagements for public health? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Monitoring & Evaluation Project Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Consult with a group of key stakeholders to refine the objectives, deliverables and key milestones - produce a workplan for the initiative and get it approved
- Review a group of existing and past PSEs of the Client and any other key relevant organizations - identify existing best practices in valuation and impact reporting;
- Review key Client organizational and programmatic indicators;
- Develop a process and practical "how-to" guide to support implementation by relationship managers;
- Review key avenues (live presentations, technical notes and any other communication channels) to disseminate learnings among technical teams, country teams and recipients of the Client;
- Development of a learning agenda;
- Identify other organizations generating valuable knowledge in private sector engagement in health - recommend partnerships if / as relevant
- Recommend a knowledge management plan: priority topics; key assets to be developed as partnerships are executed; internal and external communication channels to be leveraged.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you are / have:
- Advanced university degree in business administration, international development with program management or related field.
- Experience in private sector engagement in development issue - ideally as a relationship manager,
- Experience in M&E and impact assessment
- Knowledge management
- At least 10 years of experience in project management, monitoring & evaluation and coordination;
- Strong professional and practical experience working in international organizations and in multicultural settings;
- Experience in private sector engagements for public health;
- Strong record on project management including planning and coordination, especially implying multiples partners
- Fluent in English and ideally working knowledge of French.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Monitoring & Evaluation Project Manager, currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/jane-archer to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch