To strengthen our team in Switzerland we are looking for an Electrical Engineer. As a consultant you play a key role in the development of innovative product in our different industries: Medical Devices, Industry (Watches, MEMs), Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, and Railways.
- Designing new electronics for hardware products as well as the software to operate them, using state-of-the-art technologies and interfaces
- Build an electrical test bench using Verilog
- Prototyping emulator
- Support process development and continuous improvement.
Master or Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic, Embedded Systems (EPFL, ETH, HES or equivalent).
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in similar field.
- Experience in VHDL, FPGA design.
- Professional experience in Verilog coding
- Professional use of C development.
Languages : French English.
- You know how to take initiative
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team
- You value knowledge-sharing
- You must have strong verbal and writing communication capabilities.
Ready to join?
We offer in Switzerland an exciting tailored career path for your professional and personal development within an international company. You will be accompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programs and intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving and results driven environment. We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran Switzerland.
ALTRAN Switzerland SA
Avenue de Rumine 13