We are looking for an HR Generalist to support the employee lifecycle.
The length of the assignment will be 7 to 8 months.
Bilingual HR Generalist - 7/8 months
Our client is an international company.
Forming andmaintainingemployee records
- Updating databases internally, such as absences etc.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover, headcount etc.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken.
- Manage talent management and HR processes for team members including annual events (performance, talent review, succession planning, compensation, engagement surveys and more)
- Manage implementation of best practice HR solutions, processes and reports that support the front-end business managers in their day to day activities
Profil du candidat
4-8 years of experience as an HR Generalist or HR Admin Coordinator in Switzerland
Bachelor or HRCertificate
Fluency in English and French
Excellent level on the Pack Office
Eagertolearn and to manage HRproject on a local scale
Conditions et Avantages
Payroll via Page.