Transfer Pricing Intern (w/m) in Geneva
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
International Tax & Transaction Services (ITTS) comprises various service offerings in a complex global tax environment. In order to reinforce our Geneva-based team, we are currently looking for a Transfer Pricing Intern (w/m).
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- A motivating work environment in which you will develop your tax and economics knowledge by working for prestigious multinational clients.
- The opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day.
- A multidisciplinary work, requiring knowledge in tax and economics and giving you the opportunity to interact with diverse personalities, characters and perspectives.
- The realization of your professional goals and aspirations within a dynamic and international team.
As transfer pricing intern in our team you will:
- Be involved in multifaceted transfer pricing analysis, such as value chain analysis to identify contribution to value creation within multinational groups and to price cross-border intragroup transactions.
- Benchmark market prices across all industries and transaction types.
- Assist in preparing economic valuations.
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation in line with the latest OECD guidance.
- Help companies in managing tax audits and resolving disputes, including the provision of support with respect to Advanced Pricing Agreements, Mutual Agreement Procedures, etc.
- Contribute to business development and marketing activities (e.g. publications, events).
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Master's degree obtained or about to be finalized, or equivalent certification in economics, finance or tax.
- Strong verbal and written French and English are essential.
- You demonstrate strong financial analytical skills and a good command of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Microsoft Outlook.
- You efficiently handle your workload to meet deadlines and have strong organizational skills in order to deliver exceptional client service.
- You are enthusiastic, confident, loyal and display excellent communication skills - i.e. you can efficiently interact with colleagues and clients at all levels and from different backgrounds.
- Good team player, you appreciate working in teams in a highly dynamic and international environment.
- You are willing to learn, curious, self-motivated and have a positive and proactive approach to work.
- You have a strong desire to be part of the EY international network.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: GEN000DT. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).