(Key) Account Manager Sales & Recruiting
Companies from a wide range of industries are desperately looking for skilled personnel. Without the right specialists, projects, robots and laptops stand still - and nothing works. This is where we come in.
We are the world's No. 1 in the recruitment of specialists. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark alone, we support over 4500 top companies to find the right experts to realise their projects. As a sales organisation, we offer entry opportunities in sales and recruiting or our central specialist departments.
Join us now internally in the area of Key Account Management. The main task of this area is to build up and expand our customer base, to continuously cultivate relationships and to fill open project positions with our customers.
- In the sales unit of our Key Account Management, you will build your own customer base and further develop our sales business: you will identify the decision-makers of potential customers and persuade them via telephone and through personal presentations to collaborate with Hays
- You will discuss profiles of requirements for vacancies with both new and existing customers
- You will independently support the quick, smooth filling of our customers' positions by providing extensive customer service and applying your growing company knowledge and expertise
- You will actively participate in contract negotiations between customers and suitable specialists, representing the interests of both parties; once your introduction training is completed, your focus will be on the customers and you will work closely with our recruiters (whose focus is on the candidates)
- You will be a trustworthy contact person for your customers if they have questions of any kind - during the recruitment process and beyond
- You are a university graduate (bachelor's or master's degree) or have a vocational qualification in the commercial area and relevant professional experience
You have discovered your power of persuasion as part of an internship or while gaining first professional experience in the area of sales and distribution or in the service sector(in order to start as Key Account Manager, relevant professional experience in the personnel services industry is required9
- You like to use goals to organise your daily business and your great focus on performance and success helps you achieve these goals either independently or within a team
- You have an open-minded and friendly nature which allows you to easily make new contacts and maintain your network
- In addition, you are confident and communicative and want to start a sales career
- Business fluent language skills both in English and French complete your profile
- Hays offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more.
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 25 days of holiday
* We reject any form of discrimination. It is simply important to us that you fit in with us!