Security Operation Engineer
The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watchmaker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
- Configuration and daily operations of security infrastructures.
- Ensure the good monitoring of our security assets.
- Create or maintain documentations.
- Work closely with the security engineering team.
- Provide 1^st and 2^nd level support.
- Operates on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Collaborating with local and international IT team worldwide for an efficient synergy.
- Enforce security best practices defined by engineering team.
Technical skills requirements
- Knowledge in security concepts (Datacenters, DMZs, Gateways, IoT).
- Hands-on experience of Firewalls, WAF, IPS / IDS, VPNs, Secure Emails, Anti-virus, ...
- Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco firewalls skills are a plus.
- F5 load-balancing technologies skills are a plus.
- Knowledge for API/Python scripting and automation tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of network concepts (routing & switching) is an asset.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
- A work experience of 1-3 years in security domains (motivated junior profiles are also welcome).
- Proficiency in English (preferred) and French is plus, any other language is an asset.
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Join the Swatch Group today!
Push the button - submit your application to Swatch Group Services LTD