The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The Network Security Infrastructure Team is looking for a new colleague: Security Engineer
- Design, configuration and migration of security infrastructures.
- Elaborate and maintain technical documentations.
- Define work-instructions and work closely with the security operation team.
- Provide 2^nd and 3^rd level support.
- Operate on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Collaborate with local and international IT teams worldwide for an efficient synergy.
- Interact with external Providers and Manufacturers for innovation tasks and developing new services.
- Identify vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure, analysing security threats, and provide recommendations/ best practices to secure the environment.
- Opportunity to evolve in managing security projects (design, offers, planning).
- Opportunity to become service manager on a specific service (managing: products lifecycle, providers, delivery, ...).
Technical skills requirements
- Good knowledge in Security concepts and designs (Datacenters, DMZs, Gateways, IoT).
- Good hands-on experience of Firewalls, WAF, IPS / IDS, VPNs, Secure Emails, Anti-virus, ...
- Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco firewalls skills are a plus.
- F5 load-balancing technologies skills are a plus.
- Knowledge for API/Python scripting and Automation tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of network concepts (Routing & Switching) is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Able to deal with a complex environment.
- Being motivated in managing security projects.
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in security domains.
- Proficiency in English (preferred) and French is plus,any other language is an asset.
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Interested? Please submit your application via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD