Linked to the company's expansion, we are recruiting skilled engineers to develop first-class technologies to go into a wide range of devices that will enhance peoples' experiences with a new fresh design
IT Software Manager
Our partner is a developing wireless products for the consumer market. Linked to the company's expansion, we are recruiting skilled engineers to develop first-class technologies to go into a wide range of devices that will enhance peoples'experiences with a new fresh design.
The ideal candidate is experienced and wants to be involved and effective in these 3 areas:
- Lead the architecture and manage a Full cloud architecture (Kubernetes & Docker on Google Cloud / Azure).
- Manage and develop the DevOps (GitLab CI, Jira, Servers Cloud / Bare-metal, Clusters) & Software Quality (CI & Code Quality) infrastructure with 3 environments (Dev, Staging, Production) for each type of builds (Web, Mobile, Yocto Linux / Embedded C App).
- Work closely with the HW Team to align software and hardware requirements, improve battery life and UI.
- Design and lead the definition / implementation of the Global Product Platform (Marketing Dashboards, Analytics, Factory real-time data, Product Activation, Logs, Firmware Incremental Updates).
- Contribution to the overall embedded design / architecture (Yocto Linux / Trusted & Secure Boot / Wireless / Signal processing / Machine Learning).
- Having a good knowledge about Bluetooth / BLE / WiFi / MFI certification, hardware, architecture between embedded / multi-processor and mobile/ clients.
- Provide architecture, services, tools and guidelines to build a fast, geo-distributed Graph based API's.
- Design, document and develop tools to automate back-office process and low-value tasks management.
- Being able to implement the BLE / BT / WI-FI (uPnP) connected mobile apps (iOS, Android).
- Ability to work closely with the marketing & product teams to define the MVP and continuously improving and innovating.
- Working closely with the team to define software quality standards (unit / system / integration tests, release methodology) and factory testing needs (factory testing & security).
- Implemented the High Availability Web APIs & Platforms (Java, NodeJS + NoSQL).
- Good knowledge of 9-axis sensors (accelerometer / gyroscope / compass), maths behind gestures, orientation, pedometer and indoor positioning.
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of monitoring, continuous integration and platform integration.
- Advanced degree in computer science.
- At least 5 years of experience as Software development manager / Software development team leader.
- Experience with multiple technologies: embedded firmware, mobile, web, cloud.
- Experience using TCP/IP, UDP and VoIP; any other protocol would be a plus.
- Being independent, good communicator with leadership, synthetic, structured and organised, and able to share knowledge across multidisciplinary team in a high-tech environment.
- Distributed systems/architecture knowledge and experience with multi-tiered mission-critical systems
- Strong programming capabilities in the following languages: PHP / Python / C
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment testing and automation tools (Jenkins etc.)
- Required experience with Docker
- Required concept of code quality (complexity, styling, unit testing, functional testing)
- Required knowledge in concept of Service Oriented Architecture and building applications over HTTP protocol.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation
- Strong communication skills - able to work effectively with technical and non-technical teammates
- Strong level of written/verbal English
- A fast-growing company with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An international environment, interactions with the team spread worldwide
- A very exciting challenge, working on innovative wireless products for consumer market
- Good working conditions linked to the responsibilities offered
- More confidential information you will be delighted to discover!