Philip Morris - Laboratory Technician
For our client Philip Morris SA in Neuchâtel, we are seeking an :
Initiale duration : 6 months
- Perform laboratory tests in order to generate accurate data on aerosol collection to support routine, special projects, method development and/or proficiency test studies.
- Maintain and basic troubleshoot simple and medium complexity aerosol equipment to ensure business continuity. Ensure sufficient quantities of supplies for continuous laboratory operation.
- Complete short term activities of a repetitive nature with a high level of quality and apply standard operating procedures and work instructions as instructed to support lab activities.
- Perform knowledge management via data compilation, review and storage in line with Company, ISO or any other equivalent accreditation authority requirements
- Adhere to all EHS rules, policies and procedures.
- Perform his/her duties in accordance to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations when applicable, ISO 17025 and the respective PMI procedures and ensure that processes, documents and activities within team, comply with ISO 17025.
- Carry out all of the activities ensuring that PMI Compliance Policies, standards, and laws relating to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood by stakeholders, and apply adequate processes to ensure the protection of information of a confidential nature.
- Education: CFC in technical area, analytical chemistry or equivalent*
If the required certification is not present, the incumbent is having the proper knowledge and is able to fulfill the technical competencies for this position
- Work experience: 1-2 years of experience in the required field through demonstrated experience/education
- Experience in laboratory accredited environment (ISO 17025)
- Others skills:
- French language is a must, English is an asset
- Functional expertise required in line with functional scope
- Collaboration, Agility, Entrepreneurship