Philip Morris - Aerosol Technician Physical
For our client Philip Morris SA in Neuchâtel, we are seeking an :
Aerosol Technician - Physical
Initiale duration : 6 months
You will join the Cellular Laboratories and in particular In-vitro Exposure Laboratory, which conduct aerosol exposure studies on 3D organotypic tissue cultures in order to assess the biological impact of Reduce Risk Products (RRPs) aerosols in comparison to conventional cigarettes. For a successful integration, training on in-vitro exposure systems, aerosol physics and smoking machines will be provided.
- Independently operate smoking machines for the purpose of aerosol characterization and exposure studies with 3D organotypic tissue cultures
- Clean, assemble and perform proper function check on smoking machines and in-vitro exposure systems
- Conduct necessary experiments for performance qualification of used equipment (i.e., exposure systems)
- Apply various sample preparation techniques
- Perform physical aerosol characterization using various instruments
- Expected to write WIKI's and SOP's
Basic professional education in a technical/mechanical field (Electrical installer, automation engineer, poly-mechanic or comparable) or a higher professional education (bachelor in electrical engineering or comparable).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Professional experience of at least 2 years
- Very good organizational and communications skills
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment
Advanced scientific knowledge (chemistry, physics, biology) and experience in working with aerosols are assets
If you are interested in this challenging position, please do not hesitate to send us your CV, motivation letter, latest certificates and the date of your availability. Only online applications will be considered. We look forward to your application that will be treated with full confidentiality.