DevOps Linux Middleware administrator
MTF Quadra SA is a Swiss leader in providing IT infrastructure solutions and professional IT services.
In order to respond the development of our outsourcing services, for Middleware Operation team we are looking for a Middleware Specialist for Zurich.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Administration and configuration of web application server
- Coding of automation and monitoring scripts
- Issues investigation and troubleshooting
- Contribution to the design, technical documentation, implementation and administration of enterprise applications
- Middleware refreshment and patching
- Collaboration with specialists of different areas for the implementation of cross-domain activities
- Availability during the week end or night calls in case of project cutover.
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Senior profile with proven working experience (5+ years) in Middleware area
- Experience in analysing technical problems and preparing and automating recurring administrative activities
- Experience with Linux, AIX and related scripting languages
- Experience in administration of J2EE Application Server (JBoss, Weblogic,Tomcat)
- Experience in Secure Data Transfer topics (SFTP, Queue Management)
- Knowledge of SSL and digital certificates
- Knowledge of packaging and distribution (RPM), automation tool.
- Knowledge and experience in Ansible and Puppet languages
- Knowledge of DevOps/Openshift
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and cope with strict deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English - German and Italian are considered as a plus.
If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation and availability.
Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered.