For one of our client, we are looking for a Portfolio Analyst FR / ENG in 100% permanent contract, based in Geneva.
Portfolio Analyst FR / ENG 100% (m / f)
Our client is a fast growing fintech company offering a unique set of service and wealth management supervision, primarily for large global Family Offices and Institutions.
- Analysing existing data and create continuous reporting for clients ;
- Ensuring client portfolio data (transactions, instruments and prices) across custodian is complete and perfectly accurate ;
- Global control over valuations, P&L calculations and cash flow movements, constant supervision that fees and taxes paid are in line with schedules ;
- Assuring that investment guidelines, risk limits and any other "sound portfolio management" parameters are being met ;
- Client support : offer assistance for our online platform and provide tailor-made reporting.
- Broad understanding of financial instruments (equities, bonds, financing, foreign exchange, derivatives, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, etc. ) ;
- Number fluency and rigour ;
- Experience in spotting suspicious patterns (concentrations, performances, costs, cash flows, etc.) ;
- Absolute integrity and experience in protecting client data ;
- Self motivated, strong initiative, attention to details and team work ;
- Language skills : fluent in English and French required, third language is a plus (Italian, German or Arabic).
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract within a challenging and dynamic working international environment.