ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
R&d mechanical engineer
We are looking for
A rigorous, structured, rigorous and organized person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills with very good communication and presentation skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team for designing complex motion systems used in a semiconductor equipment’s;
- Investigate and propose the possible mechanical concepts to fulfill the systems’ requirements;
- Able to influence and drive the mechanical engineers and designers involved in the development and/or in activities of products’ sustaining;
- Drive activities of design to cost, design to manufacturing, design to spec;
- Prepare and present internal and external design reviews; trade-off and negotiate the mechanical specification with suppliers;
- Develop and maintain (with the designer) the mechanical designing documentation including 3D/2D, BOM.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Professional experience for a minimum of 15 years in middle/large size company in the field of mechanical engineering;
- Very good knowledge in high accuracy machines development;
- Strong knowledge in mechanical manufacturing processes: milling, turning, molding, additive manufacturing, etc.;
- Strong knowledge in materials and components (e.g. bearings) selection; lubrication and lifetime issues;
- Fluent written/spoken English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here!