Microsoft Cloud Architect (m/f/d)
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Understand customers' overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap
- Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
- Strong experience with Azure (Amazon and other cloud providers is a plus)
- Strong experience with PaaS services; understanding of leading practices and adoption patterns
- Strong experience with IaaS, such as Microsoft SQL Server and database administration
- Strong experience with networking, firewalls, load-balancers in Azure and on-premise
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
- French and English mandatory