Traineeship Sales & Recruiting
Companies from a wide range of industries are desperately looking for skilled personnel. Without the right specialists, projects, robots and laptops stand still - and nothing works. This is where we come in.
We are the world's No. 1 in the recruitment of specialists. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark alone, we support over 4500 top companies to find the right experts to realise their projects. As a sales organisation, we offer entry opportunities in sales and recruiting or our central specialist departments.
Join us now internally in the area of Key Account Management. The main task of this area is to build up and expand our customer base, to continuously cultivate relationships and to fill open project positions with our customers.
- During your trainee programme in the Key Account Management team at Hays, you will familiarise yourself with sales and recruiting services in the field of specialised personnel services, preparing you to start as an account manager/ consultant after six months
- Our experienced account managers/consultants will teach you all you need to know to provide effective solutions to our customers - from telephone acquisition to on-site personnel consulting at the customer's office. Moreover, you will start to build your own customer base through business development
- In the recruiting area, you will be using social networks, databases and other channels to identify suitable experts for our international customers and will subsequently approach them in a proactive way
- You will be the contact person for our candidates and customers, check the qualification of experts via telephone and learn to conduct telephone and personal interviews
- Together with the sales team, you will support our customers and candidates in one of the following specialisms: Engineering, IT, Finance, Life Sciences or Construction & Property
- You are a bachelor's or master's student approaching the end of your studies and are looking to start your career
- You have strong communication skills, a sense of humour and an affinity for sales and are motivated to persuade customers and candidates to collaborate with Hays
- You like to use goals to organise your daily business and your great focus on performance and success helps you achieve these goals either independently or within a team
- Ideally, you have experience in recruiting and/or active sourcing
- Business fluent language skills both in French and English complete your profile
- Hays offers the stability and security of a globally active group and is hiring for an unlimited period of time in a permanent position
- Steep career opportunities through continuous growth as well as individual development and further training opportunities to become a specialist or manager are open to you
- We reward successful sales with attractive incentives
- In addition to a performance-oriented remuneration model, you benefit from our numerous employee offers - such as free REKA checks, company pension schemes and accident insurance, employee discounts, team events and much more
- Furthermore, you can look forward to 25 days of holiday
* We dislike any form of discrimination. It is simply important to us that you fit in with us!