The Swatch Group Services Ltd is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 17 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
Within our network team, we are currently looking for a new member as a:
As a Network Engineer, your work will be focused on Campuses Networks and Branch Offices.
In this role, you are responsible to:
- Design, configure and implement Network Infrastructures.
- Elaborate technical documentations.
- Define work-instruction for the Network operation team.
- Coordinate with Applications, Infrastructures and Security teams for an efficient synergy.
- Interact with internal businesses and external providers.
- Participate into small and medium Network projects.
- Execute 2nd or 3rd level support.
- Operate on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the related field.
- Strong knowledge of routing and switching network technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Catalyst series, Cisco DNA, BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of Firewall (Fortinet).
- Good knowledge of WAN technologies (MPLS, Riverbed).
- Interest for API/Python scripting and Automation tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Able to deal in an international and complex environment.
- Customer focus and service oriented.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus, any other language is an asset.