Sécheron is a leading global supplier of electrical and electronicsafety components and solutions and traction power systems for the railwayindustry and also provides solutions for renewable energy, DC grid, and other industrial systems.
In support of the global growth we are seeking a:
- Responsible for the realisation of customers projects for our traction substation activity
- Organise and manage all the tasks related to the project including team project follow up
- Ensure material delivery in accordance with the customer contract (quality, cost, delay and performance)
- Accountable for constant communication with your client during the project
- 3 years of successful experience as project manager in electrical field (power distribution, renewable energy, electrical equipment, electrical machine, railway, traction power, etc.)
- Railway or traction power experience a plus
- You have an Engineering degree in Electrical field (preferred)
- You are a native German speaker and you speak fluently English (French is a plus)
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Ability to be a team leader as well as a team player
Let your talent join our ambitions to shape our common future !
Are you attracted by this opportunity? Please send your application to:
Rue du Pré-Bouvier 25
Geneva firstname.lastname@example.org - www.secheron.com