We are looking for a full-time Junior Controller to join our client in Lausanne. It's a permanent tole to be filled as soon as possible.
Our client is an IT company based in Lausanne, with the HQ in Switzerland.
* Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
* Prepare and file Swiss VAT declarations
* Create database backups to secure the financial information
* Assist in drafting policies and procedures for the internal control of the Company
* Support Reporting and Controlling Supervisor in monthly, quarterly and annual corporate reporting activities
* Support Reporting and Controlling Supervisor in all corporate and statutory audit activities
* Ad hoc tasks as requested
* Degree in Swiss office administration, "Employé(e) CFC" or equivalent
* Good working knowledge of Swiss Accounting, including at least two (2) years of financial reporting experience
* Knowledge in using Crésus accounting software is a plus
* Excellent knowledge of Excel
* Proficient spoken and written English (French is a plus)
* Meticulous attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
* Proven ability to deliver results under time pressure
* Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a fast-paced and growing international environment
An international start up environment.