Are you looking for an exciting career with real hands-on experience? Are you an Indirect Tax professional with experience in consulting national and international clients? Our Indirect Tax team offers advice on all issues relating to managing indirect taxation throughout the entire business process.
Senior Consultant or Assistant Manager - Indirect Tax
- Assistance with the supervision and management of local compliance mandates and smaller Indirect Tax advisory mandates (national and international) independently, taking ownership and responsibility for the high quality of the work and deliverables
- Assistance in the provision of complex advisory Indirect Tax advisory projects (both nationally and internationally)
- Assistance with VAT audits of clients (locally and internationally)
- Maintenance of up-to-date knowledge of the market, industry and Indirect Tax trends and developments. Identification of possible services offerings and solutions for clients and targets
- Assistance in the preparation and delivering of presentations, workshops and trainings on national and international Indirect Tax topics
- Assistance with other ad-hoc assignments and internal team activities as required
- University degree in Law and/or Economics, completed with a qualification in tax or advanced training in Tax, in particular, in national and/or international VAT
- At least 3-4 years of previous experience in the field of Indirect Tax consulting gained in a Big 4 company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, sales and negotiation skills
- Curiosity, eager to learn and fast-learner
- Efficiency, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Client and results oriented
- Reliable and attentive to details, independence and team spirit
Our Indirect Tax team engages in a variety of challenges in the area of Indirect Tax including Swiss and International VAT, customs, excise duties and environmental taxes. We advise our clients concerning their organization, the value chain and the processes. A particular focus is the interfaces between the Indirect Tax function and the enterprise technology both from a forward-looking (e.g. configuration, customization and optimization) and a backward looking (e.g. data analytics) perspective. You work in a dynamic team of experts in Indirect Taxes.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.