HR Officer 100%
Permanent contract / Lausanne, Switzerland
Sommet Education is a hospitality management and pastry & culinary arts education group of more than 800 employees that is home to three leading brands: Glion Institute of Higher Education, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education and Ecole Ducasse. Our headquarters are based in Lausanne, Switzerland, with additional hubs in Marbella, Spain (Accounting) and London, UK (Enrolment, Marketing and Digital).
You share our values: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service.
You are flexible, detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks while thriving for quality. You are diplomatic and customer oriented. You have outstanding administrative and organisation skills. You hold a Swiss Certificate of Human Resources Assistant (Certificat d'Assistant-e en gestion du personnel) or equivalent. You have more than 3 years experience in a similar role, working in an international environment with a proven track record of delivering a high volume of work accurately and in a timely manner. You have a good knowledge of the Swiss employment law, social security, tax and payroll. You are fluent in French and English, have good writing and strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
As HR Officer, your main missions will be to:
- Provide a high-quality HR service to client groups in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for coordinating and handling all administrative aspects of the employee lifecycle from entry to departure of employees based in the Corporate head office
- Assist the HR BP and Talent Acquisition Manager on his/her full scope of activities
- Advise employees on insurance, social security, tax, immigration and payroll aspects as well as on HR processes, policies, procedures and best practices, etc.
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate HR data in all relevant HR databases
- Handle simple employee relations under supervision of the HR Business Partner, to prepare general HR correspondence and to be responsible for various admin tasks (organizational charts, badge)
- Manage all the administrative tasks related to the recruitment process (job adverts, CV screening, phone interviews, reference check, etc.) and under supervision of the HR Business Partner, manage recruitments from A to Z for junior positions
- Take an active part in the life of Headquarters by proposing seasonal activities (Birthday celebration, Xmas party, seasonal decoration, etc.)