If you're passionate about science and medicine and want to get up every morning knowing that you're going to actively participate in the development of solutions to improve the health and comfort for many patients around the world, this is the company to work in and specially the R & D team for you!
Our partner, a global player providing innovative solutions for the medical industry based between Lausanne and Geneva, asked us to recruit a Software Engineer to work in their R&D team.
- Work on data structures and basic algorithms and implement them using the language of choice (e.g. C# .NET and/or C++)
- Write code that enables the functionality desired by business users with the right technology and that corresponds to standards
- Develop and enhance existing innovative Windows applications
- Use work methodology such as Lean/Agile, CI, software and product security, documentation practices, re-factoring and testing techniques
- Use programming languages such as C# . NET and/or C++ to develop algorithms and data structures
- Create new functionality
- Assimilate performance parameters and verify application performance
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science or another relevant field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in similar positions in a similar industry (medical, pharmaceutical)
- Experience in Windows application development (C# .NET, . NET remoting, WCF, C++, Win Forms, WPF)
- Mastery of SQLite, FxCop, MS Azure Devop, ideal GitHub
- Good understanding of the infrastructure required to run a distributed application for instrument control
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and define time associated with each task to optimise your work
- Knowledge of the players in this industry (a plus)
- Ability to work independently and in English
- Fluency in English, a second language such as French or German is a plus.
- The opportunity to work in the R&D team of one of the leaders in its industry
- Working daily on the development of solutions to improve the health and comfort of many patients
- A close-knit, dynamic team, taking up new challenges day after day!
- Great working conditions
- The opportunity to join a growing team
- An exciting set of specifications!
- If you are invested, curious, dynamic and hard-working, you will be very fulfilled in this team
Michael Page Switzerland
Quai de la Poste 12 1204 Geneva