Junior ERP Administrator (m/f/d)
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Monitor system performance and ensure it is producing efficient results
- Work together with the other ERP administrator to maintain and develop the Group ERP
- Be the referent key user and support all entities
- Collect development requests and define specifications for ERP enhancements and reporting solutions
- Participate to tests scenario elaboration and execution for new functionalities or upgrade versions system upgrades
- Train employees to ensure optimal understanding and usage of the ERP and ensure user adoption
- Participate in process documentation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business informatics, Information Technology, or a related area
- Profound experience in a similar role
- Experience with developing applications in an ERP system
- Experience with documenting, testing, and implementing user requirements
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F&O would be a key asset)
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)