Product management assistant-80%
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
A flexible, proactive, autonomous and open minded person recognized for its excellent communication and organization skills. Willingness to understand and administrate complex processes and ability to build excellent professional relationships with all types of personalities.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Coordinate administrative support for the activities of Product Managers and Mother company employees working on ETEL’s site
- Ensure the reliability and maintenance of product sales information in the Technical Interface System
- Maintenance of prices and customers in data in ETEL’s ERP
- Assist in the preparation and tracking of Mother company quotes for ETEL products
- Write, release and track ETEL offers to direct customers not managed by Mother Company
- Write draft of minutes of meeting, telephone notes etc.
- Prepare customer presentations and performing preliminary analysis
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders
- Answer internal & external telephone calls, provide information or direct to appropriate person
- Plan and coordinate sales events and visits for worldwide customers and subsidiaries
- Organize event logistic (accommodation, meals, transportation, offsite event…)
- Manage and follow up sensitive documentation
- Commercial CFC or Professional maturity
- A previous experience in a Sales, After Sales or Product Management administrative position is required
- Ideally with a successful experience from a high-tech or modern business environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good written and spoken French and English skills required. German is a plus
- Experience with ERPs necessary
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here!