IAM Specialist (m/f/d)
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Aid in the ongoing support and operations of IAM environments (development, acceptance, and production)
- Actively participate in application migration and IAM integration, support of identity federation services
- Liaise with the information security team to review the integration of required security modules with the pipeline
- Troubleshoot authentication and integration problems
- Experienced Identity and Access Management specialist to support ongoing operations and support of IAM platforms, applications access configuration, and federation services in an exciting and diverse environment
- Proven background in working and supporting both operational and project-based work
- Proven background in the setup, management, and support of IAM environments
- Excellent process driven approach in the application migration and IAM integration, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Ability to work with application owners and developers to setup application access and federation settings is highly desirable
- Ideally having profound experience supporting enterprise IAM platforms such as Forgerock OpenAM and SailPoint
- English is mandatory
- Continuous support during the assignment
- A very renowned company