Asset Management Marketing & Sales Support (m/f/d)
True financial experts are rare - and in great demand. They also command a high price on the job market. We open doors for financial specialists in fields such as accounting, controlling, corporate banking, interim management, risk management and treasury. By drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job for you, because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- For a large asset management company based in Geneva, we are looking for a junior Marketing and Sales Support to help the team during an activity surge. This would be an ideal job for a freshly graduated student with a strong education in Finance and a good understand of asset management, portfolio construction and financial markets and investment banking.
- Partner with sales executives to support all facets of the sales and business development process
- Answer client requests by phone and e-mail
- Send information material to clients (mailings & reporting)
- Maintenance of the CRM tool and mailings lists
- Assistance of the sales team in preparing product presentations, social events and attendance of those events
- Keep close contact with product specialists and other teams around the world
- Help identify new business opportunities and upcoming product searches
- Understand the regulatory and compliance framework, including Know Your Client (KYC) requirements
- Knowledge in banking, finance, know-how in investment funds would be an asset
- Client oriented, very high service quality and efficient
- Interest and understanding of Asset Management industry and investment funds
- Fluent spoken and written English; French, Italian and/or German would be an asset
- Commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor/ Master degree from a Haute Ecole or University equivalent or higher
- Banking experience (internships included)
- Good know-how in MS-Office tools
- Personality is as important as your background for this role and we are looking for a self-motivated and determined high-flyer.
- Strong team player with drive, client focus and a very proactive attitude
- Self-starting team player, hardworking and eager to learn
- Robust communication skills (written/oral)
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Start asap for a 6 months mission at 50%
- Possibility of extension or internalisation
- Work in a well-renowned international company
- Company is centrally located in Geneva and home-office is highly encouraged during the epidemic.