Do you want to work in an American Multinational Pharmaceutical Company as Lead Process Maintenance - Downstream?
As Lead Process Maintenance-downstream, you are responsible of supporting the site process equipment's which mainly consists of buffer hold/prep tanks,chromatography columns, CIP equipment, heat exchangers, palamatic lifts, centrifuge...
As Lead Process Maintenance, you are responsible for:
- all maintenance activities in your area.
- defining priorities and assigning tasks to downstream technicians and Process Maintenance engineer
- ensuring that activities are done following GMP, HSE procedures/rules
- reviewing and closing work orders
- transferring knowledge and perform loto plans
- performing root cause analysis
- Managing deviations and CAPA
- Organize the shift organization of downstream technicians
- You have a master degree, Engineer diploma or equivalent in technical fields (Mechanical, electromechanichal, process Engineering...) or a CFC or technical diploma with at least 7 years of experience
- You have minimum 2 years of experience if you are an engineer and 7 years if technician in Biotech/Pharma, food or chemical industries
- You have a good communication and good team leadership
- You are fluent in English. German will be a plus
- You know the GMP rules
You will have the opportunity to work in a big pharmaceutical company during 1 year. Your work will have an impact on the pharmaceutical world. Our client is working with passionate employees from all over the world. If you want to join this multinational, send me your cv on Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org.