The Swatch Group Services Ltd is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Information Technology, Logistics, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands such as Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
- Planning, designing, implementing network infrastructures.
- Writing technical documentations.
- Define work documentation for the network operation team.
- Working closely with teams Applications, Infrastructure and Security teams for an efficient synergy.
- Liaising with Providers and Manufacturers.
- Managing network projects (offers, planning).
- Support 3^rd level, troubleshooting, finding solutions.
- On-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience in network domains.
- Proficiency in English and French or German, any other language is an asset.
- Strong network planning and design capabilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomous.
- Able to deal with ambiguity.
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Ready to travel.
Technical skills requirements
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching network technologies (Cisco Catalyst : 2960, 3850, 4500, 9000 series and Cisco DNA).
- Excellent knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Experience with Riverbed technology
- Interest for API/Python scripting and Automation tools.
- Good knowledge of WAN technologies (MPLS).
- Firewall (Fortinet) skills are an asset.
- Proficiency in English, and French or German
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Interested? Please apply via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD.