Data Integration Engineer
The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The position is responsible for design, development and support of Data integration and distribution solutions working in Swatch Group Services - Integration Competence Center (INTCC) of Group IT Applications Division.
- Contribute in custom implementation of Data Integration and distribution solutions between different Swatch Group Brands and Countries. SSOT (Single Source of Truth) Solution is custom built Data Hub using MS SQL database and Software AG's Webmethods product stack. Goal of this role will be to further implement, operate and extend the solution into Data Integration areas
- Design robust data integration architecture and data models
- Assist in Governance of master data, interfaces and their related processes
- Operational support of the Integration Landscape- infrastructure, solutions and applications assigned to Swatch Group Services- Integration Competence Center (INTCC)
- Expertise with data modeling and MSSQL relational databases
- Experience in Software AG Webmethods EAI stack or any other EAI and ESB stacks.
- Experience as a Java/JEE integration developer and object-oriented programming
- Experience in developing web applications and frameworks like Angular JS or Webmethods CAF UI
- Experience in XML/ SOAP/ REST based webservices/API's
- Experience in SAP Integrations and SAP Technology (ABAP, IDOC'S, ALE, RFC etc.) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented
- Technically qualified in the Information technology field (IT degree or Master's degree)
- At least 5-8 years of IT experience including at least 2 years of experience in designing and developing Data integration Solutions or Master Data Management (MDM)
- At least 2 years of experience in Data integration solutions and data modelling, besides experience in any EAI tool would be added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and Fluent in English and French, German will be an asset
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Please submit your application via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD