Head Legal Entity Operations AT & CH (m/f/d) (SISW PLM)
Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as "Head of Legal Entity Operations AT & CH" in Zurich, Switzerland.
Siemens Industry Software (SISW) Legal Entity Operations is responsible for the controlling of the legal entity as well as providing an implemented governance framework to ensure adequate operations across all businesses. Our mission is to ensure controlling and reporting of the legal entities in Austria & Switzerland and the coordination of the closing activities with all stakeholders to provide correctness of legal entity books and records in line with local statutory requirements as well as with Financial Reporting Guidelines (FRG). Under our Governance responsibility, we guide the organization to provide strong stewardship with respect to compliance, local guidelines and harmonized procedures and to ensure smooth business integrations.
As a partner to SISW AT, CEE & CH executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results in a cross-border organization.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Lead of the legal entity operations team in Austria and Switzerland of 3 employees, implementing measures to fulfil and drive the strategic finance priorities
- Responsible for a smooth closing process coordination of the entities, facilitating between different business partners and the Accounting Hub in Portugal, ensure correctness and completeness of provisions and accruals, coordination of balance sheet reviews with Hub Accountant
- Coordinate and consolidate the Forecast and Budgeting process for the legal entities incl. p&l, cash and balance sheet planning
- Ensure response time, quality and adequate exchange with external and internal audits as well as statutory annual closing responsibility
- Clarify national and international tax related topics with expert teams (CF Tax) for direct and indirect taxes
- Coordinate local integrations, implementation and maintenance of local governance concept to guide the businesses in the entities with a governance framework
- Mitigate potential risks for the entities, i.e. acting as associate for export compliance and customs
- Drive local harmonization and efficiency projects such as robotics or implementation of SAP S4Hana roll out
- Act as deputy of the CFO during absences
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Strong leadership and organizational talent to manage various topics by priority in parallel
- Critical thinker with analytical skills and excellent attention to quality and detail
- Open minded team player acting as role model in a cross-border entity set up
- Flexibility to adjust, curiosity to learn and embrace change-maker-mindset
- Above average degree in Business Administration or Economics (university or equivalent), preferably with major in Tax, Audit or Accounting
- Proven track record and strong career progression with >8 years professional experience within Siemens, a related Software industry or a 'Big4' Accounting firm
- Solid background in accounting, controlling and/or national and international tax, professional qualification preferred (CPA, ACCA, Steuerberater/ Wirtschaftsprüfer)
- High affinity to work with tools and applications (SAP, Tableau, Knime/ Alteryx, Hyperion Planning, Excel, ppt)
- Excellent communicational skills with ability to interact with various organizational levels and drive new initiatives
- Fluency in English and German language
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI's unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
If you would like to learn more about Siemens Digital Industries Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
Klicken und E-mail senden, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Markus Kies.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.