Act as main point of contact for technology and IT population in the organization by integrating HR strategy and providing professional HR guidance and support with the primary objective of adding value to the management and business overall
HR BP Fixed Term Contract 9 months (H/F)
Our client is an international company
- Partners with the business leaders in their scope to enable the business to achieve its goals based on global HR strategy (Roadmaps) and business objectives.
- Proactively proposes and formalize organizational and people solutions to acquire, develop, assess, promote, retain, off board employees
- Ensures the compliance by leveraging on Group policies (internal guidelines and processes)
- Actively contributes to the recruitment activities, in coordination with Talent Acquisition team and be responsible of integrating new comers into the organizational structure in a rapid time
- Ensures appropriate and consistent communication to the business regarding all recruitment activity.
- Develops a holistic view of the organization and its management structure, to pre-empt potential recruitment and have a pre-planned course of action.
- Coaches hiring managers and the interviewing panel on interviewing best practices as well as assessing skills, engaging with candidates and writing feedback
- Works closely with senior business leaders to understand their future business planning and any new business, to ensure that an appropriate man power plan is developed and delivered.
- Consistently reviews the routes to market that are used, in order to ensure that the business is ahead of market trends and targeting the right people for the right roles.
- Liaises with talent development team to build on dedicated development programs by identifying the business strategic challenges and priorities and the related individual, team and organizational opportunities,
- Contributes to the annual headcount budget exercise as well as coordinating yearly salary review exercise in his / her population
- Deploys the outcome of the succession/development discussions. Coordinate the implementation of the individual development plans to retain and/or prepare employees for the next steps identified.
- Partners with the C&B department to ensure the rewarding competitiveness for the people in their scope of responsibility by monitoring the employees CR and market benchmarks
- Monitors the KPIs and alert the leadership team when indicators are not compliant with the strategy guidelines.
- Prior experience in an HR Business Partner role partnering with technology and IT population
- Minimum 7 years relevant HR experience within a progressive HR environment
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of recruitment and selection, workforce planning, talent management, and HR Information Systems.