Web Analytics and Digtal Data project leader
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the E-Commerce team in its Headquarter in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
Web Analytics and Digital Data Project Leader
Main tasks will include:
- Drive Website Analytics & Tracking Strategy, ensure legal compliance & data quality thru accurate implementation & continuous optimization of tagging infrastructure
- Ensure cross departmental communication to ensure optimal tracking and analysis
- Use web analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations, providing localized insights, benchmarks and measurements
- Support the company by analyzing performance trends, customer journeys and Brands value in line with the given KPI's and goals
- Analyse business activities, define KPIs and objectives, give recommendation for website, campaign, and business improvements
- Guide users in formulating requirements, analyze results and conducts feasabillity studies
- Lead the implementation of the tag manager tool, coordinating the needs from Marketing and Ecommerce departments and supporting the IT department for technical matters
- Organize internal training for the usage of the web analytics tools
Team player with high flexibility skills, you are motivated and capable of working in a fast moving, ever changing environment.
Besides your good business acumen and strong planning, organisational and project management skills, you bring a bachelor degree in Statistics, economics, Digital Data Management or business with Certified Analytics and Digital Marketing expertise or related fields. You have at least 5 years of experience in a digital environment and can demonstrate a strong expertise in SEO strategy/tactics and acknowledgement of Digital Marketing best practices.
Your solid understanding of site navigation, use of content management tools and reporting, web analysis SEO and Tag Management is coupled a high business sense and a strategic analytical thinking.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English (Mandatory), German and French would be a plus.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
Human Resources Management